Comberero Group is a 100% black-owned company that provides ready-mix concrete, concrete pumping, placing and floating, logistics, mining operations and engineering services in South Africa. Comberero started its operations in March 2014 providing a 32-meter Putzmeister boom concrete pump with a team of five employees to construction companies and ready-mix concrete suppliers undertaking construction projects in Gauteng and the surrounding areas.
Through hard work and commitment, and within a space of five years Comberero Group has now expanded to having two ready-mix batch plants (Soweto and Muldersdrift), five boom concrete pumps and one stationary concrete pumps, five concrete placing and floating teams, an impressive fleet of supporting equipment with a full and extensively experienced staff component.
Comberero currently employs over a hundred experienced and passionate employees who are committed to upholding quality in everything they do.
Comberero’s growth vision is to provide services throughout the country and beyond borders. Comberero services are already available 24/7/365 in three provinces i.e. Gauteng, Limpopo, and Mpumalanga.
Comberero’s mission is to become the preferred professional and reliable ready-mix concrete supplier, concrete pumping services; concrete placing and floating services, mining and engineering supply and logistics services in South Africa.
Comberero’s vision is to continue to expand its services to other South African provinces and beyond South Africa borders. The company’s coverage will continue to increase, as the infrastructure development continues to expand in South Africa.
- Productive partnerships
- Comberero successfully placing and floating concrete of all floors for the tallest building in Africa (“The Leonardo”)
- Comberero pumping concrete for iconic bridges in Gauteng i.e. Malboro and Sandton bridges
- Comberero pumping concrete for the leading shopping centres in Gauteng i.e. Menlyn Shopping Centre and Fourways Mall.
- Comberero concrete pumps participating on construction of Camden power station ash dam complex
- Comberero concrete pumps participating on expansion of South 32 coal mine with partners Afrisam and WBHO
- Comberero ready-mix supplying concrete for Maponya Group Poultry Farm
MANAGING DIRECTOR / FOUNDER PROFILE
Busi Sitole is a qualified black professional with extensive business experience of more than 19 years, manages Comberero. Below is the summary of Busi Sitole working experience:
Busi Sitole is a qualified chartered accountant having working experience that spans over 19 years covering a number of years in the mining industry and financial services.
She was a financial Director and Chief Financial Officer for a JSE and London listed gold mining company. She has experience in financial services disciplines such as structured finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, accounting, treasury and worked for four years as a transactor for a leading investment holding company where she was responsible for sourcing, executing transactions including capital raising and monitoring the company’s investments. She also set on several boards of the companies while working for Shanduka Group and Pan African Resources.
The four most important highlights of Busi’s career were:
- her successful establishment of a start-up company that operated profitably from the first month of its full operation
- being able to grow a start up company to employing over 100 employees within a shot space of time.
- her involvement in the successful negotiation and funding of McDonald’s South Africa deal while working as a Principal Transactor for Shanduka Group
- succesfull acquisition and funding of Evander Gold Mines from Harmony Gold whilst working as CFO and FD for Pan African Resources PLC.
- Winner of “women in construction” award by South African Construction Awards 2019
” We pride ourselves with professionalism and we always uphold quality in every job we do” – Busi Sitole, MD